United Team of Trustees
- Cultivate a United Team of Board Trustees whose Leadership Fosters Collaboration and Mutual Trust among themselves and ALL Stakeholders.
- Communicate and work effectively with district officials, site administrators and staff.
- Support a productive working relationship with students, parents, teachers and the community.
- Ensure that school board meetings are orderly and professional, allowing for and encouraging public comments as specified in the Brown Act and our board’s bylaws.
- Direct and support board activities to focus on solutions.
- Participate in trustee development and training, along with superintendent, to help ensure that best practices are being followed.
- Assure smooth and transparent district governance.
- Continue to enhance our relationships with City and County officials, as well as our partnerships with Thousand Oaks Police Department and Sheriff.